arrow_upward
Which game company in your opinion fell the furthest?
Which game company has disappointed you the most as time went on?  It could be in terms of game quality or scummy business practices.  For me it would be Activision Blizzard.

[+] 1 user Likes Electronic_Solid_394's post
Ive disliked Activision for a long time because of the tie with CoD and reskinning the same game every year etc etc, but yeah Blizzard has been pretty disgusting over the past couple of years, the whole banning the Pro Hong Kong supporter thing was somewhat of a line in the sand for me. Will really take something special for me to support that company again.

I think Bethesdas track record is pretty shocking as of late considering where they used to be. Some of their practices with Fallout 76 were legitimately laughable.

CD Project Red pissed me off recently when all of the info came out regarding their crunch for Cyberpunk and just how they handled the release in general.

Honestly they are all starting to fall in general, all the great studios from the past are just being bought up by larger corps and then it turns into how they can print money rather then making games they love and can be proud of. This is no fault of the studios themselves but what is coming down from the top, which is why so many of the old developers/studios have lost or are losing the good people in there.

Crytek man. I loved their games and then they made that shit free to play shooter and since then ive only been disappointed

Can't have this conversation without talking about two of the biggest falls from grace: Atari & Sega. There was a time when they were neck and neck with Nintendo.

SEGA, completely vanished

Recently - Bethesda softworks for the trainwreck at launch Fallout 76 and CD PR for the fall from the height that was Witcher 3 to the once again garbage at launch Cyberpunk

EA is most band in reputation and doent learn from mistake recently cd project did same but i hope they learn and do better Naughty Dogs i hate most because of TLOU2 Gender politics , lesbian protagnist , etc they put every political correctness in game expect good story and dicard any critic in name of trans and homophobia.

Konami has legendary gaming franchises and uses none of them. 

Metal Gear, Silent Hill, Bomberman, and Castlevania deserve new games honestly.

Even just a COLLECTION for Bomberman and Metal Gear like they did for Castlevania a while back would be great. Such a waste.

[+] 1 user Likes Kilam Jones's post
Activision has been on the decline in quality (at least) since 2016 because of the shitty games and updates they've released. From 2017 to early 2019 they simply just couldn't catch up to Fortnite. Modern Warfare 2019 was somewhat of a consolation but even that has been recently ruined by the Cold War updates.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with you. What's happened with Konami is borderline tragic.