arrow_upward
Which game studio would you want a STARWARS game from?
If EA lost its contract with Disney (stating that only itself is allowed to legally create games under the franchise's copyright) today, which studio would you want a STARWARS game from? Me personally, I'd like to see one from Rockstar and Bethesda. RS in my head would create a wonderful open-world experience similar to GTAV, featuring an amazing story and an immersive online full of fun and PVP. Bethesda would make a wonderful RPG in the same direction as Fallout or Skyrim, being a singleplayer story based game much like Fallen Order. I'd love to hear what you have in mind, and if you agree with my picks or not Smile

I would be really interested in a 4x or grand strategy game.  Paradox Interactive or Stardock Entertainment.

As far as Rockstar and Bethesada, open world games are great but I have a tough time getting into them and there are usually so many minor bugs that can take you out of the setting.  With Star Wars I feel you need to have some kind of confined sandbox to keep your interest.  Granted if either of those companies did make a Star Wars games I would sink way too many hours into it Smile

Before the whole Cyberpunk 2077 debacle I would have said CD Projekt Red, but not anymore. I would like to see how well a foreign studio would do with the IP. Maybe give Platinum a chance to make a fast paced Jedi game.

I would like to see how Bethesda would handle an open world star wars game. I'll have to see how they perform with their new Indiana Jones game