arrow_upward
Which games do you feel should be remastered or rebooted
I wouldn't mind seeing a remastered fable,

[+] 2 users Like da1king89's post
I would like to see Mario 64 remastered

[+] 1 user Likes Jetjaguar's post
Even going further back with a remake of super Mario world, ? I'd also light weight weight wish power stone would come back

Diablo 2. Never played it and it just looks too old to get into.

[+] 1 user Likes Sateliii's post
They need a first person virtual reality version of Super Mario Bros

Gothic 2
(they're working on a remaster of Gothic 1 already)

I really liked the MYTH series.
I'd love to see what modern graphics would do with the environmental effects.

And going back really vintage, I'd love to see a reboot/reimagining of the whole infocom series, Leather goddesses of Phobos, etc

I would love a proper reboot of the SSX series, every game post 3 was either too realistic or blandly copy pasting the maps and tricks from 3. I wanna see new wild and free courses and fighting game levels of complicated combos, it's satisfying beyond belief. Plus the soundtracks were absolutely off the chain, especially with how they interacted with the environment.

I was gonna say Fable as well, though rumors are that MSoft has a new one in the works, with the announcement possibly next month so we can hope!

Mario 64 with supported multiplayer. Tried playing a mod version with some friends and it was pretty fun trying to all speed run

Simpsons Hit and Run

Chrono Trigger and Xenogears deserve remasters.

The Old Classic FF6 could use one, even though I doubt that current square enix would be any good at capturing that magic.

[+] 1 user Likes flyingdoi's post
Jak and Daxter. This series was my entire childhood

I wanna see another Def Jam but not like Icon they need to remake Fight For New York

With all this new hype around it thanks to smash bros I feel like now is the best time for microsoft to remaster banjo and kazooie

The old half-life and Team Fortress Classic if possible, not the new ugly version they launched a few years ago

I def think Fable deserves it, one of my favs.

Resident evil 4 , Resident evil code Veronica , Dino crysis , Crysis

Dino Crisis need a capcom remake