arrow_upward
Which is a better programming language as a starter, phyton or c++?
I want to learn programming but i don't know where to start and which programming language that i should learn as a starter. I asked my friends about it and some of them told me that phyton or c++ are good for starters. 

So if i want to learn both, which one is better to learn first?

Thank you

C++ was my first programming language. I don't see any reason to learn it before Python, as I use Python 90% of the time. However, the real answer is that it doesn't matter which language you start with, as the concepts easily transfer to other languages. The most important consideration is what kind of programming you want to do. That will determine what language you end up using, which will be easily searched on Google.

Python is much easier to learn IMO. Especially if you are using Linux.

[+] 1 user Likes hell909's post
I'm not a programmer but I've heard a lot of people say python is not that hard to learn

I say C++ since you learn more fundamentals and complicated stuff with it, going from C++ to python is so much easier and nicer, however if I went from python to C++, I would be utterly confused and never touch a language like that but I think if you want to really learn about computers it is important to learn about pointers.

Learn C++ won't regret it, it's a shit language imo but teaches you valuable lessons then python will be like playing with in infant's toy

[+] 1 user Likes bagbiter's post