arrow_upward
Who are your classic favorites to watch?
Your go to that never fails you and has that replay value. Maybe it’s one of your first you’ve ever watched or whichever. And feel free to list several if you’d like  Smile

For me it would be Kayden Kross , teagan presley, and rosemary radeva. 
Something about these three always get me and when I can’t find anything I know I’ll have a good time watching these three.

[+] 2 users Like the1aznguy's post
I actually watch Girls from tiktok or periscope 
Like Kateckman now onlyfans
Positiveperfectly is so damn nice Watching

[+] 2 users Like JoMaGaVi's post
Anything Jenna Haze, man. Classic can't get enough.

Anything Aurora Snow - she had a FFM scene with 'Gauge' that was amazing.

Natasha Naughty do hit different tho

I agree with Kayden Kross, shes a legend, also like isabella de santos, im sure shes retired now. I cant find any of her social media

Kayden Kross for me too.....but I wish some girls would suck heavily on those huge nips she has ! She does Lesbo vids occasionally but most of the time they miss her boobs....those nips are heavenly !

Kaylee (X-art) in Apartment in Madrid...and a handful of amateur videos, there's one on PH called like "Epic Wild Sextape in Dorm" or something with a busty brunette getting railed. Never fails.

[+] 1 user Likes Consistent-Speech-13's post
Yup Kayden Kross and those nips!

I can always count on tara tainton

Kayden Kross is a great choice. I also watched Sandee Westgate and Veronica Zemanova.

Old times Briana Banks and Jena Jameson

There was this girl Amanda Love, she deleted a lot of her content but when it first came out I couldn't get enough of it

gianna micheals and brittney white

Aurora Snow for sure

Natasha Naughty fr Huh At

Cherri Blaq, hard to find stuff where she is actually credited with her name.

Ed Powers Dirty Debutantes series, I enjoy the format. It's like a Terry Richardson photoshoot, basic, but it works for me.

Sunny Leone, Malena Morgan & Skin Diamond do it for me.
All the greats have retired now :'(

victoria rae black