arrow_upward
Who else life suck rn?
man imma keep it real w yall, i been putting off all of my duties n that shit catchin up w me now. this shit sucks, but to be real, this shit all my fault Sad(((

everyones lifes sucks rn

[+] 1 user Likes yeeh451's post
Yeah, i feel you man, thoughts on helping yourself and myself as well

[+] 1 user Likes Kinkyboots3's post
I feel ylu dude. You’ll get through it don’t worry man

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
hey man, hold fast. i have been havin a rough patch right now too. but the sun will always rise tomorrow

[+] 1 user Likes Koty Crawford's post
Yup mine ain't the best rn, but I'm hoping I can change it for the better in the future

[+] 1 user Likes ejw9wudhdh's post
Yea bro, i feek you so much... Im having the same exact problems rn

[+] 1 user Likes Kullo Polop's post
I read this one research paper the other day. They were basically saying that people who didn't have social life before the pandemic has an improved mental health. People who had a social life before the pandemic are just deteriorating. I am the latter, unfortunately.

[+] 1 user Likes Tyronne Macaronne's post
Life is kicking my arse right now. It's physical work just to get up, and it get me down. But being outside when the sun is up actually helps a lot. It's one of the few things that make life not suck.

But come the summer time, with the sun up, outside will suck.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
My wife has asked for a separation and completely blindsided me and our two children. Trust me I feel you.

I feel you, ever since the pandemic hit I've been getting lazier and lose the motivation to get things done. Hopefully it gets better for everyone!

Idk most billionaires are doing swell rn

eveyone feels that

[+] 1 user Likes amuamndu's post
Its really everyones life that sucks right now, not only due to covid, but things are getting better and you have to make the best out of it.