arrow_upward
Who is more stupid? Flat Earthers OR Anti-Vaxxers
Another thread about vaccination made me wonder really... Which is dumber between anti-vaxxers and flat earthers? One can be the other, without having to be both... and vaccines have been getting so much heat as of late, that the anti-vaxxer wave is growing, and I am just questioning myself...

Like, flat earth is ignorant, but hating on something that saves lives... that is a whole other level!

[+] 1 user Likes Jimbeam's post
In general I would say flat earthers are less educated simply because a lot of their arguments are based on really poor understanding of physics. On the other hand anti vaxxers are far more dangerous but they are misinformed more than uneducated. Most of us do not know enough biology or chemistry to judge some of the papers that are published by some anti-vax ""researchers"" and can't judge them

Correct me if I am wrong, but were there not scientists and some politicians that got caught up in the whole Flat-Earth ordeal? I dunno if being uneducated is the ONLY factor or if it absolutely needs to play a role in this.

I feel like its gotta be flat earthers, but its more harmless stupidity. Where as anti-vaxxers can actually cause serious harm with their terrible logic

To me it's anti-vaxxers because they deny the theory of herd immunity, and drag so many other people in- endangering so many more.

Flat earths in my opinion. in this dumb v dumb perspective battle i feel like flat earth theory is just more illogical than anti-vaxx

Close call. Flat earthers are pretty unbelievable. So I'd say them

Flat earthers ?

Anti-vaxxers are more stupid because of the massive amount of collateral damage they cause themselves, their families and the greater "herd" for immunity. Flat Earthers... like wtf are they gonna ruin? Airplane prices?

I'd vote for anti-vaxxers, because not only they are stupid for themselves but also harming people around them.

You've never heard of flat earthers? Maaan google that and boy are you in for a melting brain treat!

both equally stupid

I couldn't agree more. Flat-earthers are just plain dumb. On the other hand anti-vaxxers can hide behind the complexity (?) of the matter at hand. Even if they don't know a single thing about biology they choose to believe one fixed paper over numerous others debunking it. Conspiracy theories are fun and all if you wanna have a fun convo, but they shouldn't be taken seriously the vast majority of the times.

cant say who is dumber, its a pretty strong showing from both groups. antivax are the dangerous ones though

I'm not either, but the idea that there could be issues with vaccines doesn't seem implausible. But like, the earth very clearly isn't flat

I mean, medically speaking, there are always risks with everything no matter if big or little. This is the reason they run trials, and tests for meds, vaccines and whatnot... So you can always make a big deal of whatever you want, especially when it comes to people when they don't understand what is going on.

mean, medically speaking, there are always risks with everything no matter if big or little. This is the reason they run trials, and tests for meds, vaccines and whatnot... So you can always make a big deal of whatever you want, especially when it comes to people when they don't understand

Not are equally dumb.

what if a person is BOTH!?!?!?! A flat earther that do not believe in vaccines