arrow_upward
Who is the best looking tennis player?
Back when i was younger, I thought Martina Hingis was one of the best looking tennis players of all time. Then you had Anna Kornikova and then Maria Sharapova. I know lot of people talk about that Ana Ivanovic but I never thought she was that attractive. Anyways, not long ago i was watching youtube or tennis match and then saw this very good looking brunette. Her name is Julia Goerges. What surprised me the most was she is 29 or so and i had never heard of her. Now i don't follow tennis much at all but i would have definitely heard of the names such as if a tennis player is very good looking. So i googled her and she has been playing tennis for many years already. What surprised me is how can someone be playing tennis for this long already and i never heard this name mentioned once when there is a discussion of hot looking tennis babes. Its always Anna Kornikova, Maria Sharapova and Ana Ivanovic. Julia Goerges is the best looking of them all and if you look at her body, just wow. She is also very tall and it says she is 5'11. Does anyone here know about this tennis babe? How is it possible her name is not discussed in tennis when you talk about the hot looking women.

camila giorgi

Ashley Harkleroad

Definitely andy murray

Nadal is the sexist beast

Roger Federer

I have always found Maria attractive. Over time, Anna Konnikova grew on me. God damn, these Russian ladies are HOT.

Katie Boulter

Federer, he most sympathic