arrow_upward
Who plays cold war?
Anyone here play cold war? If so what's your thoughts on it? Personally i am enjoying it but just wish it ran a little smoother on my pc.

hate it with a passion. when i played it i could only play it with friends because playing alone was boring and it was difficult to combat people that cheesed the game. and that was when we didn’t have a flurry of issues getting into the same party. multiple times an hour we would have connectivity issues, voice chat issues, issues where the game said one of us didn’t have the required content to play a game (we did) and issues where it would kick all of us out of the party when we tried to join a game. the gameplay is honestly ok. it’s nothing special. movement is stiff and the weapons system i feel is a tad bit inferior to MW. though there’s a bit less of an obvious “best gun,” the snipers shoot foam pellets, and the shotguns are way to rewarding. i do like how there are different AR’s/Subs that fit your play style apposed to “just shoot gun” but even then players find a way to ruin that. 4/10. fuck that game.

What do you play on tho? i think different systems run better than others