arrow_upward
Who will win the Stanley Cup?
Lots of good battles happening this season in the NHL. 

The Spittin Chiclets guys say that the East Division is similar to “Death Row” where at least one good team won’t make the playoffs. 

Covid has been a wild card and has hit some teams harder at the start of the season than others. I’d prefer NOT have COVID, but if I did get it, I’d rather have it earlier in the season than in the postseason. 

Who do you think will win the Cup?

[+] 1 user Likes Whatitis's post
so hard to say with the closed divisions. Tampa is still pretty savage, Vegas too. Pits, boston i think are getting too old. Up there in Canada idont really know, habs were good but not so much now and leafs seems so weak on D I cant see them go through. If I had to put money on it id take tampa, they know what it takes and have a great team.

Yea the North division seems to be a crapshoot with no team being consistent game to game. The leafs are leading the division but I don’t think they have enough grit to get through the first inter-divisional round of playoffs.

The East division is a log jam. 3 points separated 1st and 5th.

One thing that is cool this year is that every game is essentially worth 4 points. 2 points for you if you win and you also prevent your opponent from gaining 2 points.