arrow_upward
Why?
Why do you need to post new topics to continue downloading shit?
What are you trying to achieve by stopping random people download some leaked stuff?
It already leaked, theres no need for the reply system or anything.

I can see it being a proper way to mitigate the forum being flooded with bots. It's a little inconvenient, but it also promotes conversation like in the old-school forums.

I'm enjoying it already! :-)

theking4real Wrote:Why do you need to post new topics to continue downloading shit?
What are you trying to achieve by stopping random people download some leaked stuff?
It already leaked, theres no need for the reply system or anything.

throwmefaraway Wrote:I can see it being a proper way to mitigate the forum being flooded with bots. It's a little inconvenient, but it also promotes conversation like in the old-school forums.
This is exactly right. Otherwise you would have bots crawling the internet and reporting posts, and the leaked content would vanish. Many account holders lose access to their file sharing accounts because of DMCA or abuse reports. I DID ... Years or paid stuff just gone. 

The alternative is to just keep looking, or just upgrade Smile
My 16TB Mega account was just terminated so a few of my links do not work. I am replacing them over the next few days.

Just stop posting in leaked section