arrow_upward
Why are there 0 credits given for most actions?
Hi guys, I get that you want people to spend time on the forum  and contribute before getting to see stuff, but it seems strange that people participating in the forum by replying to threads aren't considered to be "contributing".  What's the rationale for this?

Mods usually delete these kinds of threads but I will approve this just so I can answer it, hopefully more people can see it.

If contributor points were given for every reply, then people would spam the forum with (more) useless replies just to get points to spend and leave. Links would die MUCH faster.

The system right now is not perfect but it's constantly evolving and it's the best we have for now.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
It's got its flaws, but I think it's a good system to prevent the mass span that other sites get.

The system seems to make sense, but has many flaws to it that annoy me

I agree but it’s worth not gaining or losing any points when you are contributing. I think it’s more that spammers lose points and get a bad rep which is why it prevents them.

Sometimes I wish there was more transparency (Mod post helps a lot in this regard). But there is no denying that leakedbb is a safer and more quality place to post.

I managed to get 10 credits by commenting on and posting some threads, so it's not that bad. The thing is your contribution level has to be good to see the premium content; at least that's what happened to me when I spent 10 creds unlocking something

i think the system works reasonably well as it is

inconsistent point allocation is better than dead links

Aren't there a lot of spam replies? I see a lot of posts with a ton of replies, but the majority of people posting in them have negative reputation.

its not too bad of a system i guess

Yes, why not showing all the conditions at once instead of showing them one by one.....