arrow_upward
Why continue playing mobile (gacha) games?
For those who play gacha/mobile games that pretty much involve collecting waifus, what keeps you invested? I end up getting bored after a couple of months or a year.

Not to be that guy, but i tend to play with the apk and if possible modify values to unlock the stuff to check before deleting. Most of those games tend to be cash grabs designed to fail quickly so they can land a few whales before moving on to the next game with the same framework.

Pay to Win gives people a lot of superiority and conquest than I thought

Totally agree as they get boring

I just stopped playing it for a while and play other games instead, but logging in everyday for the daily rewards.

It is just the thrill of collecting them lol

I take long poops, and I liked playing DBZ Dokkan Battle while I was in the bathroom. It was a fun way to pass time. Eventually I set a goal for myself and once I got there I uninstalled the game.

In some games, I kinda enjoy the feeling of fighting the manipulation of the devs to get you to spend money haha.

Some people just like collecting them all

I only play casual games on my phone so they never fail to meet up to my low expectations. If you want a WoW experience, you wont get it on mobile.