arrow_upward
Why do people dislike the Hobbit Trilogy?
I personally really enjoyed the Hobbit movies, but I do know people really disliked the movies so if you're one of them why did you dislike the movies?

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
Because the LOTR is way better they already set the standard

I think a lot of LOTR fans hyped up the Hobbit Trilogy and were very disappointed in how the movies actually turned out. I also imagine that there are differences between the books and the movies that would have caused some fans to dislike the movies wishing they were more like the books.

Because it was rushed by the production company. Pre-production was a mess according to Peter Jackson.

Im not into the mystic stuff. I mean they are really nice made. But it is still the Fantasy stuff.

I liked them, maybe a bit too streched out at some points

Not true to the original story, mainly.

I enjoyed hobbit as well but the story is always the same when you look at it, they travel - face some danger - somehow luckily make it - and again and again, the same thing throught the films...

Yeah, I enjoied the first movie, but the other 2 are boring xP

yes i totally agree

I think it's because they're not quite as gritty as lotr, plus it's a bit more family friendly

These are all some pretty valid points, I suppose I can now say I have been enlightened.