arrow_upward
Why do women like tall men
I have heard a lot that women like tall men,
Is ther any reason for it biologically or its  just a myth?
Has anyone dated a woman only for being tall guy ?

[+] 2 users Like Rusf11's post
Who knows??

[+] 1 user Likes Bigibit's post
I think this is a partially common misconception. Most women want someone who they feel safe around and can protect them and through evolution choose better "physical attributes" or "better genetics." Although if anyone is worried about their height, just prove to them you are strong and can keep them safe!

[+] 1 user Likes bvdbvdbvd's post
We got big dicks and tend to be nicer

[+] 1 user Likes Steve Lorkens's post
It’s a biological thing

[+] 1 user Likes joachimlee's post
I can get the idea of feeling safe. I know one of my friends always wanted to "feel small." Sucks for our short kings that we live in such a society that women would prefer tall, but it does trail back to biology. Still, no matter the height no one should be ousted for purely their height

[+] 3 users Like Tensei's post
For our primitive monkey brain

Oo oo aa big man good genes good offspring

It could also just be women that like to be dominated. Just like a lot of men like tall women.

[+] 3 users Like LewdingGold's post
They associate height with strength and stability subconsciencely is what I think

[+] 3 users Like pnnrr's post
It’s not as if there isn’t a whole spectrum of physical attributes we tend to judge female attractiveness by. It’s just biology for the most part, although I appreciate that it sucks for our smaller brethren but they can always ameliorate the problem by accumulating a lot of resources.

gotta be muscular and ripped too to complete the package mate

Most most women, I believe it is definitely something in their subconscious that causes them to be attracted to taller men. Though others are very up front about their attraction.

[+] 1 user Likes nissyack's post
Maybe something to do with feeling safer and dominated

I think at this point its just a preference. I think the only people you see wanting specific things like height, money, weight, or others things are generally bad people. I know that some people want specific things out of their partner, and i understand that. But trying to force someone into something their not is just a dating taboo. Cause it only creates toxicity in the relationship. I think why people are like this now is that they are able to swipe and choose from a group of people at whatever time they want, and whenever they want. With Tinder and other dating apps at an all time high, people can be picky because there are so many people out there who are either horny or want a relationship. Making people take relationships as a joke, and only date people they like but will never bargain with their date. Cause if he/she wants something else or wants to fix something, that person can immediately leave and find someone with the exact same characteristics in less than an hour. So just don't interact with people you know who do that, it'll only hurt you. And I know it"ll be hard to find someone who isn't like that, but it's more rewarding because that person will love you for who you are, not what you have,

dominance/alpha - it is hardwired into our system

Kinda Sad for us short ones tbh

They're simple minded and tall = power/good whatever
I kind of lean to the idea that all preference is just a baise that hasnt been erased by exposure to the non preferred option. like when people say black women

Honestly king, it's easy to deal with rejection from women over height. It's the one bandaid you can rip off just by showing up. If they're good with your height, and you've got a good personality and take care of yourself, it's smooth sailing from there on out.

Or just date tiny women, as long as you're cool and equal height/taller it'll never be an issue.

Source: being a short dude.

I guess they feel more safe around tall people

Idk good question

Propably to feel safer and looks better in pictures lol