arrow_upward
Why is Onlyfans so much more popular than cam sites?
Cam sites like Chaturbate and ManyVids have been around for a long time now, but why is it that Onlyfans is getting so much more attention? Some of the prices on Onlyfans are ridiculously high, and the pay per view thing is pretty bad too, so I don't understand why people are willing to spend soooo much money on Onlyfans.

A lot of different factors contributed to this I think. It's been around since 2016 but got popular recently. It was already popular but then Quarantine hit and now it's definitely blowing up

[+] 1 user Likes dtwx011's post
A lot of girls on onlyfans dont really do those kind of things on their stream (twitch or youtube). People feel closer, more relatable to them. Almost as they would know them in person.
Helps the selling point for sure.

Maybe because many onlyfans have quality content?

Looks like an alternative to premium snapchat, and i guess once a few big names got on there everyone else does too.

Testing a message please ignore

I personally prefer using Onlyfans and like the UI

As that other guy said its an alternative to a premium snap

Easy to setup, easy to pay, easy to see, marketing

its easy money with a good interface

[+] 1 user Likes mattt's post
The quality is usually better on OnlyFans and the person on the other end isn't always struggling to answer or respond to a few dozen people every couple minutes. And you're not constantly hearing the sounds of people tipping and donating constantly either.

[+] 1 user Likes Johhny E's post
The quarantine definitely helped it, and the ability to not constantly hear the tipping sound. The second one is what sealed the deal for me.

onlyfans has a more personal vibe than cam sites imo

[+] 2 users Like toniraffle's post
Cams are fucking boring... Same shit, same voice, same everything. Just a bunch of fake bullshit.

Cam sites with the same people on different days have huge swings in quality of entertainment. Plus, to get what you want you need to pay every single time at cam sites. Other options you can pay and forget and enjoy a bunch of premade stuff that’s not gonna have 4 dozen awkward breaks waiting for tips to roll in

feels more personal, can actually comment to the creator.

The amateur status feels more real and its way more intimate.

Most cam sites are boring, cam girls do the same thing over and over and different people pay for it. On OF they do different content and same/different people purchase them

Rebills. Girls push it harder because they're still having rebills come in while they're asleep. With cam sites - once you're not on cam, you're not earning. (Some modesl sell vids on cam sites, etc. But this is the same idea but more under their control)

[+] 1 user Likes mattk84's post
might be because of the format : 1-1 vs 1-many