arrow_upward
Why so many players waiting Cyberpunk ?
We know almost nothing about this game and i see many people waiting for him. 

Why ?

[+] 1 user Likes JuniorTurkeyConsumer's post
Probably because Keanu Reeves hyped it up and the internet loves Keanu Reeves

I'm hyper up due to the developers. They already have a great background in the RPG genre from The Witcher series being the most recent and popular. The game looks amazing and I feel like it will have a great story similar to The Witcher series. Having some celebs hype it up was a bonus with Keanu Reeves and having a spot in it. Plus I think it's near to see such a neat Cyber/Futuristic game being developed in this genre/style let alone it being kind of a shooting game which is different from the genre that kind of made CD Projekt popular.

Just looking for an immersive game and I think this one will be it from a story telling standpoint and graphics help with it too with how amazing it looks.

like already say, it's one of the most respectfull game developper.

it's not like a ea game or other s** company.

They did a really smart thing getting Keanu thought, mad props for that

Good, credible developers. Hopefully they will make a good game

loads of reasons

1. same developers as witcher 3, which was a damn good game both in terms of looks and game play
2. based on Cyberpunk 2020 table top RPG which has some really cool world building already done
3. fallout 4 was in 2015, and over the last 5 years fans of action RPGs have been getting thirsty for something like this
4. Keanu
5. CD projekt Red have included some pretty explicit sex scenes in the past, and if Keanu is gonna be an NPC theres a very slim chance he might be a romance option, and we wanna see Keanu's peen

People really liked their last big game the Witcher 3.

Keanu Reeves haha, but it's mainly the idea of the GTA in a cyber world and the endless possibilities

Yea, what is the interesting part of it?

Dude it's the developers I "trust".  They did an outstanding job on the witcher series and I have a small amount of faith that they will make another masterpiece.  If they have another delay, I will be pissed but I understand that they won't release a game that they don't think is ready for release.