arrow_upward
Will 2021 be a more eventful year than 2020?
2020 was obviously a very eventful year that brought many people together and tore many people apart from each other. With lots of controversy and political turmoil in 2020, will 2021 turn out to be a more eventful year, and it what sense?

Hopefully 2021 will be a year of celebration and we will contain the pandemic and be able to come outside again. However, no one knows for sure.

January is only the tip of the Iceberg, the Biden adminstration will take advantage of all the pandemic has to offer, and use it as a opportunity to institute laws that would make the Patriot Act blush, and of course don't forget endless wars, and foreign intervention, and return to normalcy as it were.

Oh most definitely, in my humble opinion.

Red dead redemption 2, this game can get rid of my boredom, I can spend hours playing it

I want 2021 to be eventful, but not like 2020..I mean it's good not to have boring year,but lets hope for some good stuff

Im really hoping for 2021 to be amazinf man

Quite honestly yeah, I can see it being a sort of chaotic-good version of 2020 looking at recent trends such as the whole wall street fiasco rn

You can only hope

Maybe, a fckn disaster event lol

yes it will. everyone is done with 2020