arrow_upward
Will America's Allies Shake?
I was surprised to see what happened in Afghanistan.

I thought I almost won, but it seems to have turned into the Vietnam War. Will the order the United States maintained with its allies be shaken?

It's not about winning the war, but proving that incompetence rules, which leads to us Americans not fulfilling the duties we've sworn to our allies.

Our co-presidents, President Dementia and President NiggerLegsSpreadWide, just proved to our allies that we can't manage to train anyone, can't be counted on to adhere to treaties, can't properly run a withdrawl, can't manage chaos, but will fight our own allies, as all of us evac our respective personnel. So, Japan and Taiwan and South Korea, are all probably having internal discussions about what to do if the U.S. can't properly do anything, because that's now a possibility under both of our current Presidents.

I suspect that Japan will now pursue their nuclear wepaons with full abandon, as will North Korea, and possibly South Korea. I don't know what Taiwan will do.

But we just showed the world how weak we really are right now, after projecting strength for all these years.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post