arrow_upward
Will the new Lakers be successful?
The new big 3 of Lebron, AD and Westbrook look great on paper.. However it'll be interesting to see how they mesh in real life. Obviously they vouched for each other and will do what it takes to succeed, but do you think they can make it work? IMO they're better than they were last year, and still would've beaten the suns if healthy.

Isn’t Melo with them too? Lmao it’ll be really interesting to see how they all play together. But if they can make it work, there’s so much talent there.

LeBron is old and on his way out. He's not as good as he used to be. Everyone else will pick up the slack for him, but he'll somehow make sure that it's all about him.

the transition offense is going to be insane

Experience will get them far but they go as far as LBJ and AD and how they perform and stay healthy

i think they bounceback and win it all

>i think they bounceback and win it all
Nope. LeBron will find a way to fuck it up. He's on his way out and complains that his level of suck is due to "systemic racism" and not his natural talent at sucking.

Honestly if they can keep the same defense from the last season they should be good to go. Last year they just couldnt depend on others to score. This season this shouldnt be a problem we have so much scoring power its insane. There are still teams you cant sleep on. I felt like steph played the best season of his life or maybe 2nd best and didnt even make it to the playoffs

always I expect that. maybe his abiliity is better.

The team seems to old to be successful to me.