arrow_upward
Will you continue to watch movies from the MCU?
Ever since the Avengers storyline was wrapped up there wasn't as much discussion about future movies and the next phases of movies in the MCU. Do you guys plan to continue keeping up with the MCU updates?

[+] 1 user Likes jurryduty's post
Probably. Honestly they dont release bad movies, nothing great either tbh, so it’s nice to go into something that I know ill leave at least somewhat entertained.

I like this movies, Marvel is The best

Fuck yeah, always look forward to new actors and ideas! Just hope they don't suck

I will, i gotta see all of them. Looking forward to black widow

Deppend a lot on the movie. I never was a big fan of it before, and with the end of Captain America Saga, I kinda of lost the interest. Doctor Strange certainly, as it was the most creative of the last generation of MCU movies (in my opnion) but the others not so much. But I am curious about the villains they will use. Mysterio in the last Spider-Man movie was a very creative idea, and it was kinda of well implemented.

Probably because they're still entertaining at surface level but they aren't that deep and they're really repetitive so I might not pay to seem them anymore

Most likely, I would love to see how they can bring lesser known heroes/series to the big screen