arrow_upward
Windows 11
Have y'all tried windows 11, imo it looks so beautiful with the new acryllic/glassmorphistic design, I'd love yo hear other peoples opinions on it!

Can't be real fought they stopped at 10

Still using W7. Loving it.

Is that really a thing?

I'm surprised that Windows 11 even works. Normal new Windows versions have more bugs in them than the food left outside in the trash can.

But fuck Windows 10 and 11 as a service, and not an o/s. Fuck it right in the ear. Still using 7 and still working just fine. Windows 10 didn't gain enough users, and I think more are hanging onto 7 than held onto XP when Windows 7 came out.

But if you absolutely must have the bloatware of Windows 10, download a pirated copy of Server 2019. Windows 10 without the bloatware or spyware.

W7! W7! Death with anything higher!

Quote: W7! W7! Death with anything higher!
Always wanted to know what happened to Windows 4 and Windows 9.

I have to agree, Windows 11 is a pure beauty. Even its name has a kind of grace in it. 11, much better than 10.

Hopefully they give us a free upgrade from 10 to 11 like they did with 7 to 10.

Can we burn this with plasma already?

It looks like MacOS.

Quote: Can we burn this with plasma already?
May Windows 10 and 11 be so full of holes that they get exploited by hackers everywhere, scaring normies into returning to Windows 7.

Quote: It looks like MacOS.
Same with Windows 1.0. Guess Micro$oft is returning to its roots.

Quote: I have to agree, Windows 11 is a pure beauty. Even its name has a kind of grace in it. 11, much better than 10.
If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were a bot.

Looks like MacOS - hence its good looks

People saying that windows 10 isn't good enough its just because they didn't even really give it a shot
People holding to windows 7 its just noise on internet
A lot more users are using windows 10 than 7

I think W11 will be better than oldest Windows

W11 It's very fast I was surprised

I Kind of saw the leaks, but tbh there really isnt much of a difference between windows 10. Only just a UI upgrade

didnt know it was a thing lol been so long since 10 came out damn

Shouldn't be a thing!

I hate the new start menu, looks like it's trying to imitate macOS