arrow_upward
Wireless gaming/mechanical keyboards?
I've recently been looking in to replacing my older mechanical keyboard and saw logitech has a G613 wireless mechanical keyboard suitable for gaming just like their wireless mice.  Do you think there's any point to using a wireless mechanical keyboard?  It also seems to be the only listing at all for a wireless mechanical option from any major brand which is odd.

Also anyone have recommendations for a modern mechanical keyboard in general?  I'm currently using a cm storm quickfire rapid cherry mx brown switches.

I think LTT just released a video on wireless keyboards. Maybe that will help you find what you're looking for.

I'm not on gaming gear but I only use microsoft and logitech keyboards and mouses and I think they are some of the best solutions on the market. Cheaper brands usually have very bad battery life on their wireless solutions.

Honestly I recommend just getting a regular wired keyboard. They're a lot more reliable and if you're concerned with clutter on your desk more than anything else it's better just to drill a hole in your desk or just route the cable neatly under it. Plus if you have a wired keyboard it wont die on you at random.

Just watched the LTT video I guess I agree, the only options are chinese off brands and a lot just have bluetooth which is pointless. Only question now is what key type to look for, never got to test more of the clicky types of keys.

how often do you need to move your keyboard to warrant a wireless one?