arrow_upward
Working at home Vs traveling to work
Hey guys what do you guys think are the pros and cons of either option? Also which would you choose if given the opportunity....? Thanks ?

[+] 1 user Likes Futurepm72's post
Pros are I get to just roll over on bed in the AM and get stuff done while being comfy and also save on gas/commute time.
Cons are I'd get very little human interaction in the meantime and also no weekly free lunches lol

If given the opportunity, I'd like a mix of both, maybe 2-3 days at the office a week and the rest of the week with option to work from home.

Prefer working at home

I way prefer working at home. Don't have to get all dressed up, deal with a dailiy commute, worrying about that on-time clock-in every single day, or seeing bad bosses on a daily basis. The best part is that I don't have to deal with office drama. Fuck office drama. Let those that want to fuck each other via drama do so. The rest of us should stay out and enjoy working from home. So I do my work on one computer and fuck around on another computer. For those of you who are IT admins who just deal with routers and switches and hubs remotely all day: I envy the fuck out of you.

I think a con of working from home is the lack of interaction, and having to motivate yourself to keep going, and not end up procrastinating

I think working from home makes much more sense for everyone if you’ll be sitting at a computer all day either way. Having office events/meals together occasionally is a good way to keep everyone acquainted while working from home.

>I think a con of working from home is the lack of interaction, and having to motivate yourself to keep going, and not end up procrastinating
I procrastinate more at work than I do at home. Generally, I find that I get more shit done at home than I ever do at work. The ideas flow more easily when in a comfortable environment than when you're in a place with tons of rules and horrible bosses and terrible co-workers.

I miss the traveling the most

work at work make you think about home life and work seperately

I do more work at home, only thing I like is no traveling, so if I start at 10, I can hop out of bed at 9:59.