arrow_upward
World of Warcraft dying, now for real?
Is it worth it yet to come back in shadowland to WoW? I play last time in Legion and get done all 36 Mage tower challange whats make me happy, but i dont feel BFA so Im in game last time 14 september 2018.. now i hear that shadowland is bugland, blizzard close his EU HQ.. people leave this company... is it really close to the end?

I think a lot of the problems stem from needing the new content to coexist with the old content. They should just let it die and build a new MMO from scratch. The problem is that MMOs are not nearly as big as they once were, similar to RTS games. WoW also makes Blizzard a lot of money, so they'll likely keep it alive for the money and funnel that into their other projects.

I'd say it's very much worth it. Yes, the multiplayer is a huge part of WoW but if you don't plan on binge playing it for months or years, I'd say it's worth it.

shadowlands will be a bump, sure

Yeah, my friends say it's still going strong especially with buying subs with gold now?

I pre-ordered Shadowlands but that's more out of curiosity and boredom. I played BfA for a couple of months when it came out, but seeing as how I don't really go for guilds/raiding because of my schedule, my content is limited. So I'll try it, like some things, bitch about others, and abandon it until the next expansion.

Hopefully they fix shadowlands, they took more time for it so that is a great sign at least.

I haven't played since Vanilla. Any idea when it will end? I might be interested in seeing a real ending.

I used to be a hardcore Endgame player during Legion/Wrath. I could see where the expansions were going based on the lore that had been established, but I just got super burnt out. They are reaching the end of the story and I don't think the game will survive without more story content. I think they should focus on Warcraft 4 after Shadowlands comes out to create that story that WoW can then use to continue on. Or just let it die and start something new... but the chances of that are slim... they don't want to give up their mountain of gold