arrow_upward
Worst Game you’ve played?
Let me know the worst Games you have ever played, why were the bad? The graphics, the game design, voice narration was bad? Share your experiences

Homefront: The Revolution was really terrible in every way honestly. I'm glad I never personally bought it.

Fifa 2018. The graphics were nice but i used to play manager mode in fifa 10. Bought fifa 14 thinking EA would improve the manager system. I was wrong. Fifa 18 made everything but FUT into trash.

Hunted: The Demon's Forge. I think that was the name.

Big Rigs: Over the road racing. It's so painfully bad.

Most recently, Breakpoint was a shitshow. There's probably something a lot worse I put down after 10 minutes which I can't remember though.

Compared to expectations, either Anthem or Fallout 76 for sure.

Superman 64. Absolute disaster and worst 45 bucks I spent when it came out.

Knack 2 baby.

Tom Clancy's The Division on launch was absolutely horrible compared to most peoples' expectations. I think they've done well with it now but it just seems not worth it especially with the sequel out.

Age of Empires 3.What a way to shit on a beloved franchise.

star wars battlefront and other EA games

NBA 2K20,so far.

the new CS:GO, i played 1.6 and i was too nostalgic about the user experience

Todd's Adventures in Slime World.
I've never played a run-and-gun before where gunning is ill-advised.

sonic frickin shuffle on the dreamcast

No Man's Sky launch version. Although I did hear that they fixed up a ton of issues.

Anthem- was a total money grab from Bioware and EA. Im still pissed I wasted what little budget I had on good faith that Bioware would make another great game. The game we ended up with was buggy , lag ridden and rushed with very little content. The "Live service" model they pushed was a JOKE. Seems fitting most of the staff that lied to our faces have all quit.

mighty 9 ... this is not...

gears of war judgement