arrow_upward
Worst Job
For me it's definitely working at Cracker Barrel. Luckily I wasn't a server, anyone in the waiting business I truly have nothing but sympathy for you man like you have to do so much and your livelihood depends on the mood if a customer, but that's not even why I'm here. I was what's known as a Quality Assurance employee, QA for short. Basically, I was the bridge between the cooks and the servers. But that's not really what I did

You know in Kitchen Nightmares there's always that one person standing in the window telling at the waitors and the cooks about what order needs to be made and what's ready? That was me. And I'm not a shouter, hell I barely even talk above a whisper or so. So this job was hell for me. I also was tasked with you very little thing whether it's get biscuits, butter pancakes, putting orange slices on eggs for some reason. It was terrible. I did it for like a month before I quit to work somewhere else. Never again will I do any sort of restaurant job

[+] 1 user Likes hnrblack's post
ffsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd

I agree. Restaurant and fast food work is by far the worst types of jobs I can imagine.

For me it's fast food as there's a whole stigma associated with working fast food.

Working as a full time phone scammer. Holy shit i can't imagine someone actually enjoying scamming people every day. I once received an invitation to work as a "salesman" in an office, and it turned out to be a scam scheme with crypto. After a successful interview i was pretty pumped for my first day at work. But after they explained what i would need to do it was clear that it was just a scam. Quit after first day. The funniest thing is that there were students working there and had no clue they were scamming people Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes eman0n's post
Any construction job especially if you need to work in the summer is awful. Restaurant jobs are also terrible, most people become unbearable assholes the moment they walk in a store as a customer

[+] 1 user Likes diobono69's post
Being a sewage worker who has to pull fatbergs and wads of flushed medications all day is pretty bad. Not my job thanks but I know a guy.

[+] 1 user Likes LackLustre's post
For me it was working construction. It seemed like every day one little mistake with heavy equipment could kill you. That stress wears down on you over time. Also, very physically demanding, and the weather was never "too cold" or "raining too much" to be sent home for the day.

fast food 100%

anything that involves bad smells

Moderator in a Forum. Big Grin

to say it all, the important thing is that it is paid, all jobs are honorable haha