arrow_upward
Worst Movie You've Seen?
What's the worst movie you've seen in the past year? I'd have to say Cats. Went to go see it as a joke and regretted it immediately.

Uncut Gems.

Agree with uncut gems. It had so much hype and the plot was all over the place and erratic just like the camerawork

most likely transformers 2. terrible

Sharktopus lol

can i say my worst experience with tv show? v-wars was so bad that i had to search for other people's reviews on it just to verify that i wasnt being unfair. it was so bad that i had to watch the first season fully just to see how bad it could get and now im waiting for season 2. why was it bad? well... the story makes almost no sense, acting is incredibly bad.. like really bad (cheesy and unauthentic). it feels like someone in middle school wrote the script and someone accidentally made a tv show after it.

The room  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin it's so bad that it's good ngl

Dragon Ball Evolution.
This is easily the worst live-action anime movie ever made. I'd rather watch the live-action death note movie. The characters aren't even accurate. I'm okay with changing some things but, if the whole damn story is different. Goku does not go to school and he is not 18 years old. There is not one scene where Goku is ready to eat monstrous amounts of food or fight LITERALLY EVERYONE. Goku did not even have a crush on Chi-Chi. In the anime and manga he did not even know what a kiss was.Where is Krillin, where is Oolong, where is Puar, where is LITERALLY ANY OF KING PICCOLO'S CHILDREN. If Master Roshi trained Grandpa Gohan, then how the hell does Roshi look younger than Gohan? Piccolo did not kill grandpa Gohan. It was Oozaru Goku. Piccolo had nothing to do with that. They should've had different movies of each arc / saga like the Harry Potter Movies. Spent each movie fleshing out the characters. But, that would be a good thing.

[+] 1 user Likes dullahan81's post
Was that one movie on "The Room" uh... "The Disaster Artist" worth watching then? Or should I just go watch The Room with some buddies for a laugh?

I heard it was so bad the creator did a new season of the show or something?

Meet the Spartans. Very painful to watch :/

The last couple of Star Wars. I mean talk about not living up to the reputation.

I recently saw Birdemic: Shock and Terror because I heard it was bad. Went in thinking it can't be THAT bad. I was wrong, absolute garbage. Worst part is they actually made a sequel.