arrow_upward
Would you buy Battlefront III?
Rumors are spreading about a Battlefront III game from EA. What are your thoughts? Would you buy it? What do you want to change from Battlefront II in its current condition to Battlefront III?

didn’t buy battlefront then and i’m not buying it now it looks like a cool game and all, just not for me.

I wouldn't buy anything from EA because of the micro transactions.

100% yes, and I think a lot of others would as well. Despite Battlefront II’s horrendous launch, Dice managed to turn the game around in a fantastic way and by the end had created a huge and loyal player base (19M downloads on the free Epic Games week!!), so I think EA know they made a mistake cancelling support for it. Whether it comes under the EA license or not, I think another Battlefront title is inevitable and I’m all for it.

No, lost interest with Battlefield/Battlefront series, they've gone the same way as COD

Honestly, at this point I'd pass. They should put their time into remastering the original and releasing that version again.

Without a doubt, I’m a simple guy I see star wars I like stars wars

It's possible. I enjoyed the original and reboot series. If the gameplay is solid then it is possible that I will pick it up.

Depends on if they will actually try to make it a good game

If they put alot more effort in making it, yeah I would buy it

[+] 1 user Likes Buver69's post
Personally, no. If they released a Battlefield game in the style of BF4 (instead of a battlefront reskin like BF1 was) I'd instantly buy it, maybe even preorder.