arrow_upward
Would you ever become a sperm donor?
The reason we are all on this forum is for masturbation material. We shoot seed for pure enjoyment. But would you ever consider contributing your loads to someone in need?

If your brother or cousin found out that they were infertile while trying for kids with their spouse, would you donate your sperm to them on request so the kid would still have family DNA?

If you were looking to make some spare cash, would you donate to a sperm bank once a month for a year? Would it depend on the price?

Would you be concerned about the resulting child eventually finding out you ate there father later in life. 23 and me already exists, imagine what will be on the market 2 decades from now.

There is so much to think about.

Quote:
I dont know why but when i read your post my thought is WTF am i going to impregnate my brother or nephew?

I think im fine if a random person but not really sure if i doit for a family member

[+] 2 users Like tulalit's post
question should be would they accept you as a sperm donor its pretty hard to become one but money is nice few times a week

I would, but have a chronic condition that probably puts me out of eligibility Sad

nah no fkn way

Yeah, I dont think I would but theres nothing wrong with doing it and its easy money

If it was as easy as donating plasma hell yes. Why not? The biological goal is to spread your DNA as far as possible. This takes care of all the leg work. If I get paid bonus. The only other way to produce that many offspring would involve raising a lot of kids or being a dirtbag dad who owes child support. lmfao

I'd do it to be honest

Honestly, maybe. I mean, if I'm short of money then sure! But, otherwise no. I don't like the thought of waking up at 3am when I'm in my 50s, getting a phone call from New Zealand from a new son of mine lol

I agree with above, don't really want to know if I have random "children" lol