arrow_upward
Would you get a Switch Pro?
Considering the recent rumors of a Switch Pro, would you get one?

From what I've seen, the general upgrades would potentially be:
-Better chip
-Longer battery life
-4K display
-OLED (?)

Personally, I would get one immediately if the same type of trade-in deals are available like they were for the recent design. There were places offering $235 for an old model Switch, meaning the upgrade only cost like $75 lol. Tbh though, instead of an entirely new device, I'd really prefer it if they made the upgrades in the dock instead and just sold that for a lot cheaper. Would something like that be possible?

I like the idea of upgrading all the hardware but at the potential price of $499 is it really worth the upgrade? Too many rumors to make a decision now. I'd like to see reviews afterwards but by then it'd probably be OOS for a good while.

I'm not in a rush to get one. Maybe after they drop in price.

I would love a Switch Pro. Most of my complaints about the system are centered around the poor performance and frame rates. Hopefully they actually release one, and the improvements are meaningful.

I believe that we're going to see a Pro version, but it won't be as drastic as most people make it out to be. Better battery life and screen sure, but definitely no native 4k support. I think difference would be similar to 3DS and New 3DS.

I thing we will get a Switch Pro an d for me would be this good, because i don't have a Switch. If a Switch Pro appeared, i would get one right away.