arrow_upward
Would you stand by your gf if she copied a stupid trending video
The title is referring to incidents similar to that of AJ Pritchard’s gf Abbie Quinnen she was copying something she saw online on how to make a vase out of a wine bottle long story short the rope she tied around the wine bottle was dipped in flammable liquid but something went terribly wrong and the bottle exploded and she got third degree burns if you were her bf would it be ok to leave because of the sheer stupidity of this incident or would need to stay for the sake of people not hating on you coz they might think you was only with her because of her looks?
[Image: n4iep.png]

Yes, if she really is the love of my life I would stand by her, I wouldn't remind her of the decision that traumatised her, even if it was stupid, it would hurt her emotionally and would make her suffer even more
I'm with my gf for 4 years now and we're hapoy together and I hope we stay like that forever

[+] 1 user Likes Kinkyboots3's post
In public but in private id tell her fix up

I probably wouldn't have dated someone that dumb in the first place LMFAO

[+] 1 user Likes Nick Li's post
They were just trying some fun life hack right? I think that maybe they didn't take the necessary precautions but also didn't know about the possible dangers of the lifehack. I would never expect something like that to happen if I did the lifehack that they attempted. However having seen this I would never attempt to do what they did and ilif I ever were to, I would be wearing max protection and do it in a safe environment.

It depends on the girl. If she's meme-ing it then yeah, but if she's geniunely getting into tiktok dances, well that's it.

At that point I would probably know her intellect and judgement to blindly follow some tik toks without thinking it through. If she did take precautions and not go straight into, well accidents happen

[+] 1 user Likes lairdweller123's post
Yes, regardless of her poor choice i wouldn't leave over something like that

Honestly, hard yes