arrow_upward
Xbox Game Pass is a god send
I'm coming up on renewing my subscription after 3 years of Game Pass and it's been received well from me.

Allows me to access first party games on day 1 (Ori and the Will of the Wisp, Gears 5, Journey to the Savage Planet).

Has over 200 games on Xbox and PC to try before buying them and the library roates a selection every month to keep it updated with new titles. EA Play recently being added is amazing!

Anyway, underrated subscription package that i'm happy with

[+] 1 user Likes dannyhda's post
Yeah, it really worth its money!

Yeah, it really worth its money! So many nice games, including coop

I had it when it first came out and wasn’t impressed enough to keep it. I recently o  back and was blown away with the amount and type of games included nowadays! I’m trying to convince other friends to get on board.

now that it includes stuff on PC it might be worth getting again, got rid of my xbox a few years back for a ps4 pro and haven't had it after that.

[+] 1 user Likes Tensaz87's post
Hermano, GamePass Ultimate es lo mejor que puede existir en la vida, en suscripciones de videojuegos, estoy de acuerdo contigo, son horas y horas y de juegos para no dejar de jugar por una semana, es perfecto?

Saludos Amigo!

And now XCloud available on browsers i can continue playing on my tablet!

It's very much worth the money, but I always only buy Game Pass with Microsoft Points, I've found it to be pretty sustainable

[+] 1 user Likes Wrangler's post
Hermano, GamePass Ultimate es lo mejor