arrow_upward
You guys should play Bloons TD 6!!!
Bloons TD from Y8 hahaha is a game that holds a special place in my heart, as I have loved it since I was six years old. It is a tower defense game developed and published by Ninja Kiwi that has captivated me with its colorful visuals, engaging gameplay, and strategic challenges.

As I grew older, I discovered the depth of gameplay that Bloons TD 6 offered. The wide variety of towers, each with their own unique abilities and upgrade paths, allowed me to experiment and develop different strategies. I loved the sense of progression as I earned experience points and unlocked new towers and upgrades. It made me feel like I was constantly improving and becoming a more skilled player.

Bloons TD 6 has been a constant source of joy and entertainment for me over the years. It has evolved and expanded with regular updates and new content, keeping the gameplay fresh and exciting. It's a game that I continue to love and appreciate, even as I've grown older. It holds a special nostalgic value for me, reminding me of the fun and excitement I experienced as a child and the memories I've created while playing it.

Wow you really love Bloons lol.

I havent played since it was a flash game. Maybe I'll check it out.