arrow_upward
Your Favorite Beer
I want everyone to share their favorite beer or drink (if you don't drink alcohol other drinks are fine a well).
My favorite beers right know are Stella Artois and Hoegaarden, lately I prefer drinking lighter beers.

Well, i like local beer (brazilian beers), but if i had to say a mainstream one it woulb be Heineken

This is far too hard to decide! I prefer to sample different ones rather than keep going to same ones (unless at festivals, then it's whatever I can get!) so anytime I find one and think it's the nicest thing I've ever tasted, along comes a different one! Recently though, Neapolitan Milk Stout by Saugatuck Brewing Company is very high on the list!

Duvel make some great beers

Asahi definatley

Sapporo for me!

[+] 1 user Likes chincharooo's post
Shocktop lately

Modela Negro has been my choice lately, but will always get a flight anytime they are available.

bud light is good

I only like beer that has lemonade in it. Otherwise it's just too bitter and i don't like bitter or super alocholic stuff. Just tastes like garbanzo beans. To be honest. Huh

I pretty much always go for beer over wine or cocktails, so I've enjoyed everything from 40s to expensive craft beers.

Chilling: When I'm kicking back for a night in or watching sports or something, I'll go for a "college" beer. Pretty cheap, widely available. Budwiser, Coors, or Stella if i'm having people over. Light beers are fine too. Although they aren't really that different I tend to avoid Old Milwaukee, Miller, and Modelo.
Chilling by the pool/at the beach: I love Kronenbourg 1664 Blanc. It's fruity and refreshing, tastes more like a radler than just beer. Sculpin and shock top are also good options.

Gooning: When I feel like going back to my roots drinking in the park and things, 40s are the way to go. Very cheap and come in high gravity 8% abv varieties. Usually I'll consume these on an empty stomach because it is a lot of liquid and they taste sticky and gross if you let them warm up. Of course, the whole goal in drinking these is to get a buzz going, so the faster you drink them the better.

Clubs: I don't go clubbing these days, but when I did I'd just do shots because those are easier to consume in the club than a beer.

Bars: I'll either have whatever is on special, or an IPA. Lauginitas and Dead Guy are always winners. Getting a pitcher of the aforementioned "college" beers seems like a waste since if we're gonna sit around drinking bud light, we might as well do that at home and pay a fraction of the price.

I don't really enjoy dark porters or stouts as much for whatever reason, but do enjoy the odd guiness on occasion.

Carling Black Label

VB goes down a treat

Erdinger Wheat beer

I drink a lot of beer from microbreweries, most Portuguese, so no one will know the brands, but my favorite kind of beer are IPA and STOUT.

Can't go wrong with a Guinness

Anything Canadian works for me

Sapporo! Maybe I'm bias since I have been to the brewery

I like most beers from the estonian brewery Pohjala. Especially the dark ones.