arrow_upward
Your absolute dream games
I'll start

Punisher game with Shadow of Mordor's nemesis system for thugs

Darth Maul game building the Crimson Dawn with SoW's nemesis and army systems

Republic Commando reboot with Ghost Recon Wildlands style gameplay

As corny as it may sound I really like no bomber man for Nintendo DS. I think it’s mostly because of the memories I had with my friends in middle school.

demon's souls remake on ps5  Cool

A golden oldie for me on the PS1 but i loved Destruction Derby, would love to give that a whirl on my PS5, could never see it happening though.

This is a good thread. There are really a few games that I would absolutely love to own but haven't been able to properly find anywhere or save up enough to buy them.

All of these are for the PS1 so they're fairly old.

Pepsiman and LSD Dream Simulator are probably at the top of my list right now. I also want to own a factory sealed version of Spyro the Dragon (Japan), but I don't really count that one as I already have an unsealed version of the game.

(22-01-2021, 08:33 AM)Alazuk88 Wrote: This is a good thread. There are really a few games that I would absolutely love to own but haven't been able to properly find anywhere or save up enough to buy them.

All of these are for the PS1 so they're fairly old.

Pepsiman and LSD Dream Simulator are probably at the top of my list right now. I also want to own a factory sealed version of Spyro the Dragon (Japan), but I don't really count that one as I already have an unsealed version of the game.

Some good choices there Cool