arrow_upward
Your favorite video game sound tracks
Some notable ones for me are most from final fantasy, there's just a special quality which uematsu brings out.
Bloodborne also has an excellent sound track and so does NieR and NieR Automata

hotline miami has the perfect soundtrack for the game

Most nostalgic one has to be megaman 2 hands down.

Doom first level.

nier automata has some next level soundtrack but i still love all the final fantasy tracks

Little Big Planet

Animal Crossing, Wind Waker

The Halo soundtracks were great

Super Smash Brothers. Brawl had something unique, and its hard to exactly explain it

Super Mario Galaxy. Hands Down. The best.

For songs, II love GTA, NFS and Gran Turismo soundtracks, I've a lot of them on my daily playlists.
For the gameplay, Max Payne.

SynderAZ Wrote:Super Smash Brothers. Brawl had something unique, and its hard to exactly explain it
I think it's music that reflects the culmination of so many great beloved series in a single game

xhamsterplacebopt Wrote:For songs, II love GTA, NFS and Gran Turismo soundtracks, I've a lot of them on my daily playlists.
For the gameplay, Max Payne.
Those games exposed me to so many songs that I wouldn't have other wise, great games as well

tbjaeger Wrote:The Halo soundtracks were great
*GREGORIAN CHANT INTENSIFIES*

[+] 1 user Likes Iamsnoopscousin's post
Battlefield 4 was a masterpiece in terms of a sound track

Dragon Age overall, but Inquisition specifically, and Trespasser even more specifically.

I really like SNES era soundtracks, especially those for Super Mario World, Megaman X, Street Fighter 2, and Donkey Kong Country.

Pokemon has the best themes for tings like random town themes

skyrim's soundtrack is sick

Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage. I've not actually played the game, but I listen to the soundtrack all the time

Absolutely, my favorites are from Gen 3 (Emerald, Ruby, Sapphire) in general. Specifically Little Root Town (most nostalgic of all time) and Oldale town.

MGR: revengeance one of the best if not the best action game sound track.