arrow_upward
Your go-to drunk snack
So, I'm talking about whatever food you want to eat when you're feelin' pretty drunk and it otherwise would probably be disgusting, or is at the least disgusting to other people. I found out that I love hotdogs in tortillas with pickles, cheese and hot sauce. And sour cream. Which is the part the freaks people out.

[+] 1 user Likes thezombiedidit's post
Oh man, I'm gonna sound pretty stereotypical but I'm guessing a good go-to snack for me when inebriated is usually just fast food or pizza. But I advise something a little lighter when you feel a little bloated. Like soup, for instance.

lots of pizza

Anything bread based like kebab with pitta bread and chips. It helps soak up the alcohol whilst satisfying my hunger at the same time Smile

Kebab is definitely the go to. That or cheese chips and beans if I want to hate myself in the morning.

Ms Vickies salt and vinegar chips

Short answer, taco bell Wink

Those mini Totinos pizza rolls hit different after a night out

Good ol salsa and tortilla chips, they always hit me just right

Mcniggers...This is the only things that's opened in canada's subburbs after midnight

thanksssthanksssthanksss

MisterNwah Wrote:Oh man, I'm gonna sound pretty stereotypical but I'm guessing a good go-to snack for me when inebriated is usually just fast food or pizza. But I advise something a little lighter when you feel a little bloated. Like soup, for instance.
Whoa, wait, what? Soup when you're drunk? Oh man. I love soup but I feel like that wouldn't sit right with me.

Easily a kebab with more chilli sauce than is sensible

thezombiedidit Wrote:So, I'm talking about whatever food you want to eat when you're feelin' pretty drunk and it otherwise would probably be disgusting, or is at the least disgusting to other people. I found out that I love hotdogs in tortillas with pickles, cheese and hot sauce. And sour cream. Which is the part the freaks people out.

Kebab for sure!

taco bell hands down, except i eat it when im sober too tho lol

Pizza or kebab with toi much Hot sauce.

shwarma plate my man

Not sure why but I always go for a hamburger. Usually mcdo. Maybe because it's quite cheap lol

always a fan of pizza!

Pizza Pizza Pizza