arrow_upward
Your hopes for The Elderscrolls 6 (you can share confirmed/leaked content too)
The Elderscrolls 6 is a game I already have been waiting for a long time. I loved playing Skyrim and I still do. I was just wondering what your hopes and maybe already confirmed/leaked content of the game are?
Despite the fact that they are making it in the same engine as they made Skyrim with. I still hope it will look alot better. I hope for a smarter AI and excess to more than 1 provinces.

I hope they will add more RPG elements on top of what skyrim offered, they have a solid base to build on, i would like more ways to finish quests and i hope they bring back the housing system where you can build your own house and expand it

[+] 1 user Likes Nemmy's post
As i heard it's gonna be wood elves place, Valenwood, so probably it's just one province again. No more giant maps like in Daggerfall, lol.

I just hope they make the ai less clunky

I just hope that they don't water it down to appeal to a huge audience. Skyrim was probably Bethesda's most popular game ever (I might be wrong, but I'm not going to bother looking it up), so I could see them trying too hard to replicate that. Part of what makes Skyrim work is its simplicity and accessibility, but there's definitely room to add more depth without sacrificing that.

Also make the magic and non-combat skill trees suck less.

As long as it is less buggy than skyrim after a couple thousand hours i will be happy