arrow_upward
Youtube ad that got you?
I mean was there ever an ad on youtube that actually convinced you to buy their product? For me it was Dr. Squatch soap. Man this soap is something else dude like this shit works so good. It smells great and I used to have really itchy skin for no reason honestly, maybe cause of where I worked but when I moved i still got that bad itch. I was desperate so I saw this ad when I was conveniently out of soap and bought a bar. Next thing I knew after a month with it my skin is nice and smooth and feels great. Definitely worth buying

Used adblock forever, never seen them!

Damn I usually hate those ads and don’t watch em

cannot use youtube without adblock anymore

on mobile i cannot use the original app anymore i will never pay youtube 10 bucks per month to get the same service as a few years before.
on mobile you can use firefox nightly with adblock to not have ads -> best decision i ever made on mobile

I dont like ads in general. The more the ad is catered to interest, entertainment or comical relief, the more attractive it is to millennials. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm saying to keep in mind what they're really after: money, not satisfaction.

How convienient lol

i havent watched an ad in ages due to ublock origin. google has made it so bad, youtube is unusuable without

Haven't seen an ad in about 4 to 5 years because of UBlock Origin