arrow_upward
Youtube recommendations
I like to have Youtube on in the background when Im at home (aka all the time) but the recommendation algorithm is garbage.

What's you guys favorite channels? I like learning about new stuff so dont worry about the subject matter.

i often get get good recommendations from Penguinz0, his topic is a bit broad but over all it's about sex toys & other legendary things.
& this channel called "karameru karameru" it's an animation run buy artist on crack or meth.

Just click don't recommend on the channels and some how algorithm will change

I like my recommendations, basically it's just based on content you watch. If you don't watch a whole lot of variety on YouTube then I'm sure that they would recommend random videos.

Youtube algorithm will try to figure out what you click on, so it'll often times recycle through the same or similar videos to what you have watched.

Depends on the country you are from... do you want to listen to english ?

I like the channel crimson custom guitars. his videos are long but I like it as a background when I dont need to focus.

The one and only minecraft because my pc sucks and i have a large minecraft community

Red Letter Media

i like to watch "Aperture" yt channel, i like stuff like that,look at it when you have free time

Calebcity, It's Okay to be Smart, Today I found out has a great host that lets me do things in the background a lot, Outside Xbox for fun gaming stuff and Dungeons and Dragons fun stuff.

Put How It's Made on auto, there is over 1000 episodes.

ye youtube algorithm pretty fucked nowadays. steven crowder is pretty entertaining to watch

Some of my favorite - Journey to the Microcosmos, Nerdwriter1 and Academy of Ideas.

I'm going to make a pitch for Technology Connections. It's one of those channels where a guy talks about some object or thing that you never thought twice about for so long and in such detail that you can't believe you just watched 20 minutes about a dishwasher or something.

you have to find a niche that youre interested in, most of the time there are quality videos being put out by smaller creators

Technoblade. the great potato war is the best ever

I like my recommendation, except those vids that are not related to me, that get mass recommended - you even see in comments made in past several days/hours like "uhh 6 years later and youtube decided to recommend it today"

VivaLaDirtLeague

Recommend me channels/videos I am not the slightest bit bothered about watching