arrow_upward
Zack Snyders Justice League
So its out tomorrow. does anyone think its going to be as good as everyone has hyped it to be. the demand for this film has been insane. at 4 hours long im expecting an epic. do you think people will be disappointed?

After seeing it who found it lived up to expetations? what did it improve on for you over the theatrical cut?

[+] 4 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
ive never watched but ill watch when it comes out

just watched it. Wayyyyy beter than the theatrical cut. fleshes out the characters and makes the story flow. didnt feel like a 4 hour film.

it was pretty good. couldnt match the hype.

Awesome film, black suit superman baby

Its pretty cool go wtch it

They better do a film in the nightmare world.

cant wait to watch it

Ya this seems like a huge improvement on the original which was terrible. Really poorly executed story.

big improvement but still not amazing
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

希望Z ack S nyders能夠真正創造奇蹟

I did not like it, I just don't get super hero movies I guess  Huh

I thought it was 100x better than the Whedon one. Was surprised seeing as though I wasn't a big fan of his other DCU movies. Hopefully the studio see sense and allow him to do more in the future

Far better than the Josstice league but still not a good film imho, Snyder really needed to trim some fat off of it. 
The final sequence in the post-apocalyptic world was just weird and out of place and messed up the flow badly. 
However I still really enjoyed it and it had some cool visuals.

Good but not great...but as expected

huge improvement and amazing final sequence

Was a lot better but tbh both versions had me falling asleep

it was fun to watch but it wasn't amazing. the pacing and his filming style is just way too jarring for a 4 hour movie.

I think he has great vision
But pacing and flow for his stuff seems to be sub par. 

He tries for big epic shots and moments and they don’t always connect.  Honestly love the length cuz it gave us so much more. But Batman v Superman was better and man of steel was just so much more coherent I think

Let me know what you think

Cheers

Didn't like it ordinary movie