arrow_upward
anonymous mega.nz
Hi there, I'm new to this bb and mega.nz what I would like to know is.. I would like to upload some leaked pictures and videos and want to upload them to mega.nz I do have an account setup but I'm not sure how you guys do it? do you use your own mega.nz accounts or is there a way to make an anonymous link for people on this board to grab?

Thanks for the info

en3rmax Wrote:Hi there, I'm new to this bb and mega.nz what I would like to know is.. I would like to upload some leaked pictures and videos and want to upload them to mega.nz I do have an account setup but I'm not sure how you guys do it? do you use your own mega.nz accounts or is there a way to make an anonymous link for people on this board to grab?

Thanks for the info
Make a burner email (yahoo gmail hotmail etc) and with that email create a mega account and then upload the photos there and then share the link

Literally what was said above.

I've found that they're pretty lenient with most accounts, you can normally share most files and not have any trouble. Although if you want to be super safe then yeah, upload it through a burner account.

The links that you create are only for the folders that you chose them to be.

if you share a link to a folder in your mega it's only that folder which is made available, the rest remain private.

Thanks very much for all the info, this has aswered all my questions.