arrow_upward
any tips on how to get lots of instagram views?
so i have an insta account where i post rap/rapper related content and about a year ago i was getting around 100k views on every post but nowadays i only get like 1k to 2k views. i use hastags but it doesnt change anything tbh. was wondering if anyone has any tips on how to get views

I hate to say it but buy them until the Insta algorithm puts you in the recommendations. It's all a sham but that's how the game is played unfortunately

[+] 1 user Likes Bwilks's post
damn you hate to see it. i appreciate it tho

Probably by using bots

gotta farm for clout

Maybe you could try making some posts together with other rappers on IG? Give each other a SO

make sure to upload your content to as many platforms (youtube, twitter, tiktok, ...) as possible.
the more exposure your content has to more people the quicker you will get followers.

Be handsome.

Dont be ugly.

[+] 1 user Likes cofcofcof's post
bots may help for a short time (ig regularly checks for bot followers and delete them)

Do not use instagram the platform is absolutely terrible for wanting to gain followers because of its very restrictive rules i recomend twitter even if it is a little monotonous

how did you get the views in the first place?

Showing skin does the trick lol

I use the most used hashtag of games, for example I post screenshot of devil may cry, the instagram itself gives you this information, by the way if you want to follow me my profile is @devilsnevercry__, copy hashtag from profile with large audience

have a big ass rack

comment on popular posts begging for clicks lol

do story every couple of hours , make comments and ask for friends to ad your page or your profile. good luck

Comment on other similar type of posts and spam follows.