arrow_upward
anyone know any ways to make money from home
im trying to think of ways to make money at home, to expand on my skills

Start an onlyfans maybe.. jk lol. There's Fiverr if you have any good skills you'd like to share with others. Never tried it before, but I know you can sell art commissions, audio/music, graphic designs etc. If you don't have that type of skill, then there's also Rev transcriptions. I've given it a try before. Basically, you just listen to audio files and type out what the people are saying. Imagine subtitles pretty much. I don't recommend it though since the pay rate is super low, and it's more like pocket money than anything.

If you're looking for something more of an actual job with a company, there's handful of work-from-home jobs out there. Mostly for sales reps positions though from what I've seen. Stuff like answering phone calls and providing technical support from your home I would guess.

just play esports or something youtube is a good thing too

you could always get into crypto mining

See if you can find a company that needs someone to remote in rather than go to an office. Nearly every tech company is going to remote workers now. Start looking at their job ads, there might be something there for you.