arrow_upward
anyone played the new cod
thoughts on it?

The updates are making it better

PC campaign is still unplayable 3 weeks after launch

Underwhelming for me, campy af.

Yeah it's pretty good

I like the semi BF style ground war... it's still to self centered to kill streak to get your specials... I dont feel like its squad/team based at all (except for the kill count)

i really like the gunplay but spawning is shit lmao

Tetraval002 Wrote:I like the semi BF style ground war... it's still to self centered to kill streak to get your specials... I dont feel like its squad/team based at all (except for the kill count)
Heard they will merf those tank and the hill too

It’s better than when it first started for sure (still can be really shitty at times), but I think the improvements are because of the gamers more than the developers, I noticed players starting to friendly fire the campers in the team and such (probably because they’re costing them the game sometimes). One thing for sure, campy type of game, so I can imagine some problems with campers will never go away. Here’s an idea of just how slow moving you can be and win: sometimes I never let go of the aiming button- sadly I’ve adapted to this camping shit idk I guess I just wanted more action, you know? Its hard to put a fair fight when there are messed up spawning points combined with great camping spots in the maps. I would recommend either they add obstacles/props (or remove because the games is like +100gb) to help with it but that’s COD for now.

No, but i want to

its a great comback for the COD franchise

PC campaign is still unplayable

Literally this

I've watched Youtubers play but haven't played myself. This may be the first COD I don't play

ChillCuz Wrote:I've watched Youtubers play but haven't played myself. This may be the first COD I don't play
why is this if I may ask? It's my favourite one since like modern warfare 3

Definitely a big step forward from the past few

better than the past few

It is not bad but would be better