arrow_upward
Jump to page 
basic snapchat cracking tutorial
Hey, I am able to get into a lot of snaps in a more complicated way that I help people with over PM only. This is a simple method for trying to get into snapchat accounts.

The KEY IS: once you find out the login works online, it's best to chat with me about how to get in on the phone. once you trigger a suspicious login on the phone, you'll lose the account very quickly

you need to buy 2 things

basic snapchat cracking tutorial.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on basic snapchat cracking tutorial.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

and

basic snapchat cracking tutorial.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on basic snapchat cracking tutorial.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

you want [email protected] or jane doe

or you don't know email

look them up on intellius, find all associated emails. then go to leakpeek and seach each email address for pws

then go to snapchat . com
and try each pw with the snapname or email that works with snap (it'll tell you if the email is not a username)

once you get one that works it'll either log in or trigger a suspicous warning (on the computer, this does not result in an immediate email)

that's when you grab me and i get us in

if you try to log in yourself on the phone, it will sometimes work. but often will trigger a warning. when this happens (on the phone, not online) it sends an immediate email to the target and you'll lose the acct

happy cracking

QUICK EDIT:
I can lock the account for you when you find the password!

If you get in yourself, you are likely not going to get everything! and you will get booted from the acct

does this work?

[+] 1 user Likes bladesfan's post
So Nice mate Thanks for sharing ??

Thanks mate for sharing

Happy to share!

I can lock the account for you when you find the password!

If you get in yourself, you are likely not going to get everything!

Thank you for this. I have gotten into a couple of accounts and I sent them to flexz. He locked them for me and was able to access my eyes only too

[+] 1 user Likes haf76f's post
Awesome thanks a bunch! It works

It awesome it did work! He was great in helping me!

thank you very much

Might be good to try

Hey flexz I have the email and username for a snap I want to hack but getting nowhere with finding a password. Any chance you can help?

you can PM me

[+] 1 user Likes flexz's post
thanks man will try

muy bueno campo

if youre provided with usernames and phone # can you attempt to do the work of getting in or are you just providing instructions for us to do it ourselves?

Thank you so much for this!

Thats some work

does this work

I have to try if it works

I worked with him and he was able to get into a couple of accounts with info I provided. He was even able to get into eyes only section. Good guy.

Jump to page