arrow_upward
breaking bad
greatest show of all time. agree? disagree? why

[+] 1 user Likes mjtheking's post
not sure about greatest but definitely up there - it's a show that i loved first time round but i haven't had the urge to re-watch yet

There's definitely an argument to be made, and it is a good one. I would say It's up there with The Sopranos, you can put either at #1 or #2. GoT would probably be in the discussion too if not for that final season.

definitely in my top 5!

One of the best series ever. The start was a little bit hard to focus on, but the more time passed the more I just started to binge watch it.

Yeah I'm not sure about the GOAT but it's one of the greats. I tried watching it again recently but was having a hard time enjoying it due to how slow it moves. The new shows now are all so stimulating and fast paced, it's changed my taste a bit. Still a great show nonetheless. Have anyone seen the Saul spin off? I never gave it a shot, is it worth it?

Top 5 for sure, and had an ending that was actually on par with how a series should end. Looking at you, Game Of Thrones.

El Camino though, that could have been a lot better. I get it on a one off, but it kinda lacked.

I fell asleep every two episodes.

The only other show I watched as voraciously was Sopranos. I think Breaking Bad is better, but its a bit slow when you watch it the second (or third) time

Hundo. Only show I can rewatch without getting tired of.

agree, ozymandias is one of best episode

GoT > BB for sure

Easy top 5 for me. Too hard to pick if there’s just one

It is a series I always want to watch but never had the time to