arrow_upward
college football
Personally I watch the NFL, they are pro and it is awesome... but college football, I never got it. Can somebody explain please? Why are so many people here in the usa into this.

[+] 1 user Likes Jimbeam's post
Probably scholarships and being popular? I'm not really sure since I'm not American, but if I was good in college football I think that'll be the case.

I do occasionally watch college football to learn more about the game. It's easier identifying good/bad game play when there's more room for errors.

I’ve seen like 2 college games and could never finish them. Always taking so long for me. I prefer nfl

I just can’t get into college ball.

If you go to a school with a good team that plays a big part

Its all about the connection you have to the school or the professional team. While you can certainly have a deep connection to a certain NFL team, the personal connection you get from a college and thus the team, is much deeper and personal. That deep connection is what makes people so crazy about college football. Everything about a school and its team is deeply personal to people I just don't think you get from a pro team. The traditions and the connection to others who support the same school is completely different then just people in an area who like a particular team. Plus the play in college football is just more fun to watch. The NFL is too business like to enjoy the same way you can from the craziness of a college football game.

[+] 1 user Likes fun4life88's post
Bro its just something about college football that is way more electrifying than NFL ever will be imo. College gameday’s atmosphere is much more exciting than that of NFl game days. The stakes are different too if you look at it that way as they have only four years to chase a championship and its over, as compared to a pro athlete who is payed to perform for how ever long their contract requires.

[+] 1 user Likes itsyaboii1532's post