arrow_upward
cyrpto
anyone make any wins in crypto? i know it has been very hot recently

[+] 1 user Likes thotiana1234's post
It has it's rises, and it's downfalls.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
There are no wins to be had in crypto right now unless you're in the know for the ups and downs (aka insider trading), or you are mining it right now. Buying into crypto is pretty idiotic right now. The insiders are just using it to separate retail investors from their money.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
hmmm very interesting. I wish I got into crypto earlier

Quote:hmmm very interesting. I wish I got into crypto earlier

It's also not that worth to mine now too, you should look for dips, and then you can try to get in during those dips, but relatively speaking, yes, you should have been into it years ago. BTC, just a few years back when I bought in, was only $400 per.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
very good points, i will keep this in mind in the future. Seems like something a lot of people in the board has had good experience in

Quote:very good points, i will keep this in mind in the future. Seems like something a lot of people in the board has had good experience in

For reference, I have a buy order for 10k at 22k in BTC, you can do your own calculations on what you can afford, at the end of the day, treat this the same as gambling.

Quote: at the end of the day, treat this the same as gambling.
The only gambling game that you can win is blackjack. Everything else is designed for the house to take your money at varying speeds.

It will go up in the long run. Just buy and hold. Been holding since 2018 and up hugely

Quote:The only gambling game that you can win is blackjack. Everything else is designed for the house to take your money at varying speeds.

Even then it's still what, 40/60, not in your favor.

Probably not worth any serious investment in IMO

sadly it has such high ups and low downs, i can see why people do it but i'd never invest personally

Quote: Even then it's still what, 40/60, not in your favor.
Something like that. But with proper strategy, you can actually win against the house. Odds are better if you can count cards, but don't get caught. I've never lost money playing blackjack so I'm ok there.

We're in some Bearish times right now, but it will return back and much higher! Buy the dips!

unregulated ponzi scheme. Just because it's new doesnt mean its equitable